Thursday, January 8, 2009

In school/ Computer class

well 2day im in comps class ya kno. jus chillin and shyt. rite now i so want an itouch cause my 2 friends sitting next to me have one and it's making me so jealous rite now =). its hella funny cause my ppppaaaaaarrrrrtttnaaa sitting next to me is always telling me i had too much fones cause i had the sidekick at the beginning of the year then i had a blackberry then now i have a shytty shine. but now im telling him he's spoiled cause he has an itouch and a sick touch screen fone. lol well thats all for 2dayy .

[11:52AM] LOOOOL, ^^I DIDNT WRITE THIS! Thas a wannabe me- i'll write in here afterscoo, bussaaye right now!

[8:30PM] Kk! So, bout that thangy up there. LET ME REPHRASE THAT TO MY POINT OF VIEW:
We got newseats.=( Gayass Tran gna move me away from Jasmin too, hella bootsy. BUT GUESS I GOTTA DEAL! Since Jasmin was absent today, I sat in the seat i sat in since the beginning of the yeaar. And Andrew+Chad came to sit next to me. I was about to blog, but then Chad wanted to take over so i was like alright go ahead. But before that, they both took out they touches and i was in love i swear! Playin wid those the whole blocc. + Chads new phone too. And they gon try and say imm spoiled?! AHA, not even!

ANYWHOS, oh ninee been coo, lovin itt. I wish there was somethin craakcin though. To make the year a little better, feeeme. Everyone faded.. Like hella bad, thats whats sad. Bleh, I'll blog later =) Im out this gthaaang.

No comments: