Saturday, January 17, 2009

I watched My Bloody Valentine last night..

And that shit was GROSSSS! Ahaah, helllaaa jumpy. My throat hurts from screaming tho=( Whatever, it been hurt since I'm sicc. Got to see some of ma girls last night. Coulda seen Phan and Sam but they was already in the theater to watch notorious.. I wasn't even supposed to watch my blood valentine, it was supposed to be Notorious! aha, but change of plans. Then this morning, Billy hella comes in my room and starts screaming in my ear "BLOODY VALENTINE! MY BLOODY VALENTINE!!! VALENTINES DAY! AAAGGh!!" He did it for hella days I swear.I had a good ass sleep when i was sleeping too! Ahah. Shit, when I helllaa hella hellaa look at it though, the movie wasn't all that great. Coulda been better. But anyways, tonight is Justins party and I'm hella juiced. (=

Haha k byeeeeeeeee

No comments: