Friday, January 30, 2009

Monday was new years!

Welll vietnamese and chinese new years. Chuc mung nam moi & Cong hay fat choi! (= Teeehee. Hmm, this week was alright. Had finals thursday and friday. (yesteerday& today) . Got out at twelve! Was hellaaa happy, i wish everyday was like that. Ahaha. Today, I went to Journeys house, kiccked it with journey and kelly. Then around 7, we went to iHOP. I swear, i missed these ladies hellaa much! These girls filled me in heelllllla much. And i'm glad they didd!!! Du maas. ahaha. saw my bgbgbgbgg!=) for like only a minuteeee tho, gay.=[ Ohh, and i gots to see Noblaaay. that hater, AHAH. also, seen Cedric again and met her frienn Ali. Ahhhmygosh, Christy came and jumped on me today, i fell on the floor hella bad. My bacc hurts=( And my foot does too. And so does my eyes! And after that, like after after, i was swinging my phone and it fell to the floor! Daamn, i was a sadass camper. LOL, i'm such a big complainer. ohwells(: Today was coo! I gueessss. Weird thangs happened though. Just got lectured from Michael, hella much!! He reeeeally don't want me hanging out with specific people, even when you can't change your relationship wid them! If you know what i meann.
I swear though, you really do learn new things everyday. I be learning toooo many things everyday! Ahah, its good. Kay, well im out. BYEEEEES.

Hah, i just remembered. I don't even be thinking people would actually go thru alllll of my blogs just to read bout my life. When reaally, my life aint crraccin. ahem, robbyyyyy! lmao =)

MY BABBBBIES; 8th grade!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: