Sunday, January 11, 2009

My birthday is tomorrow..

And i aint all that excited. Only thang i'm excited for is that i'm turning ONE YEAR OLDA=) Hahah. I sweaar, hella people kept asking me what i'm fina do for my birthday. And my answer be like , "nothing" . WAS gon have a party, but not no moreeee. Everyone was shocced.. Haha, sowwy=) NEXT YEAAR ! forsureee. Everything i want is hella expensive:( so all i want for my birthday is just a goooood ass, chill day. I don't want nothing negativee happenin! I wouuld want to see everyyyonee i dearly miss, but then I already know i cant/wont. Hm, tomorrow tho.. Basketbaall game maaybe? Shit, or dinner w/ fam. OR, linh thinks we bouta have a bbq.. lmfao. I might just say fucc it to all and just stay home and sleep. Teeehe =)

I hella love my mom. I loove it when she be doing my shit for me at the shop. Hair, eyebrows, and naails. One time, she dyed/cut my hair, did my eyebrows, manicure AND pedicure. oh!+ gave me money to buy subway. People at school be like "awwwh your hella luccy you got your mom to do that for you" yeah i knooo=P i appreciate her hellla muchhhh. my mom hella cute, no kidding. she staay asking me for advice on clothes! "but its in styleee" AHA<3333333her. gazaaayum, my mama gooots its!;)

Hella sad, the french tips of my nails fina get fucced up soon, like couple of days soon tho. and for the ones who thinks its faake nails, it ainnnnnt. people dont be believin me, so i be letting them pull on a nail and then they be like "ohhhhhhhhh" AHA.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


HM.. FEMALES AND NIGGAS NEEDA STOP FRONTINNN! I would say a little sum, but naaah. I don't wana vent bout it right now. Ya doin someone that aint you tho, all i gotta say is, honey, you aint cutee for that. get like you or get lostt. K BYEEEEEE!

No comments: