Tuesday, January 20, 2009

no baby can't leave you alonee

Booy, I do adore you, put no one before you, you are what you call a BEAUTIFUL CREATION=) aha!
I swear, music hella calms me. I can get sad, mad, happy, excited offa the music I listen to. Hella gets to me. Got an account on imeem with hella songs listed bout my lifee. ONA REAL. They're songs i can hella say 'ooh i can relate!' feeelme. I love Keyshia Cole songs! LOVE EM'=) Stay listening to her+ Tupac, Mary J. Blige, Ne-yo, The Dream, Lyfe Jennings, Brandy, Young Bari, Trey Songz, Destinys Child, Plies, Twister. OLD SONGS, NEW SONGS. STAAAAY SLAPPIN! But i need myself an ipod=( AHA, hella wanting an itouch tho. fuccck! whatevaas. Gona get myself a job and buy myself one.. One day.. Ahaah(=

Don't wanna spit game, i wanna get to kno you. Don't wanna waste time.. trusst me and i'll show yoou

Cus i'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today,take this music and use it; let it take you away,
and be hopeful .. hopefuuulll and he'll make a way. i know it ain't easy but that's oookay.
cause we hopeful


i wanna put your number on the call blocck, have aol make my emails stop, cause you a bugaboo, you buggin what you buggin, who you buggin , me. and dont you see it AINT cool.

AHA, sorry. i just HAD to put that :) ^^ , some niggas just don't know when to stop buggin.

I swear, I love my family. Tahah, if you lived wid us for a week, you'd love us too=) Assk anyone! THEY KNO WSUP. We got our mean moments, but our good ass moments hella shits over it. Lmfao. Today, when i was taking a nap.. My sister came in the room and started playing with me.. Taking my phone, swinging it in my face saying " GO WALMART WID ME! " She wouldn't even stop. I was hellllaaa mad though! Aha, when i'm sleeping, IM SLEEPING. got that?! Shooot.. Lol.

Today, in school.. we watched the Inauguration thang in 3/4 of my classes. It was boring, i swear. Ahah. In homeroom, we had to go to the round room to watch it with hella other classes. & since i was bored, i took out paper and a pencil. Then Makailah and I was playing Tic Tac Toe. Then my english teacher comes and says "this is history, what are you guys doing, lalalalalaa" She was hella serious. =x AHAH. Then in computer class, it was a choice, so i just went online, listened to music and did an essay instead. After school, did some errands wid the sis and brah. And dropped off Jennifats preeesent=) SECRET GIRL! ahaah.

K, i needa sleep. Im outt.

1 comment:

joyce. said...

OH SHIT BUGABOO BY DESTINYS CHILD! I USED TO STAAAY LISTENING TO THAT LIKE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLA BACK THEN!