Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My birthday was coo..

Was suppose to go to dinner, but my mama called some faaamily over. Mama made heeellaa food!=) Then trinh took me to tapioca express in newark to get my favorite Taro drink. Mm, i was helllaa happy. My aunty got me a caake, but i didnt even eat it=( Cus Linh caked me HELLLLA bad! like hella hella badd so i took a shower, then after that.. Me and the siblings chilled in my brothers room. Then everyone left, i hopped on the computer, and after that knocced out. I was dumbass tired at school today. I came to school wid the t-shirt i slept with. Hahah. Awh, i love Monica, Robby, and Nobly for the surprise visit sunday<3 They hellaa saw me at my worst!!! I swear, no but i went to the mall that day at my worst too. AHAHH.. Don't i always tho?! shit. Its good! Thanks to everyone who got at me with the texts, calls, voicemails, msgs, comments, face to face greetings++++. I hadda bruise on my right arm. THEN, billy made it even better when he came in my room punching me on my left arm! Ahahaah. Love my bros tho! Niggas tried asking me if i was tryna get high for the first time, BUT NOPE!=) Well yeah, overall, i had a good birthday. 15 CAAAUHSIN!(=

Their were HELLA uglier pictures than this one, but mm, not posting! AHA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baaaby Justinnn!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't even knoo I was gona get a cakee, ahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Haaaah, DAMN. Tell me why I been kinda moody. Not like bipolar. But i'd be hellaa happy one minute then the next, i get all "-__________-" Aint coo! BlAAAAAh, I MISS MY MAINS! Hellllllaa shoulda had a party so we can all reunite, damn DUMA! whatevuh, fukcsitt. I miss my bestfriend. My bestfriend isn't even my bestfriend anymore=( Well he is, but we're faaded THAT much. Need anotha reeeeeal one. Love you tho Roland! MAIN BEST! I got hella bestfriends, ahhaa. Ehhh, ieno! I want one that I can really vent to and all of that. You already know . A real fucccckin bestfriend thas down for me. Shit, but it takes timeee! Already kno yu cant trust no bitch, any female can do you scandalous ina minute. To gain trust, gota earn it. I hate the fact how i think tooo much, that it gets to the point where I start assuming hellaa shit. But hella keep it to myself. Yeah, aint bouta get into detail! Lol.

Ohyeah, so I've decided.. I want to go to American for Senior year because I want to walk with the people I practically grew up with. BUT, my sister tryna move to San Leandro BEFOORE I become a senior! Thinking bout either moving to San Leandro, Hayward, OR Vallejo. <- I knoo, heeeella far right?! Hahaa. Mmmm, DONT KNOW! Just aint tryna stay in fremont anymoree.

No comments: