Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

New years resolution:
1. Be nicER <- that was my last years resolution, i failed=( AHAHAHA
2. Lay low on that profanity
3. Maintain good grades
4. Grow hair, then CUT IT!
5. Get active, stop bein lazy.
6. Take care of my belongings.
& I think thats it, (=
-----
jkmthafkca: what would i do without you
keeepitlegit: i dont even know... go crazy
keeepitlegit: AHAA
jkmthafkca: LOL
jkmthafkca: foreal.
jkmthafkca: I'd cry at home every day
keeepitlegit: AHAHHA
keeepitlegit: fsssho

Dude, I swear, on eyythang. My bKbc is growing up. I'm proud of heeeer!

You already know, new year, new beginning! People be saying new year, "new me", but naah, stay beinn me! Maybe gon change, but for the better, never for the worst. Not changing all of who i am, yaknow? Still me, regardless cuuuuhs. First day of 09 was a GOOD STAART! Didn't even go out like that and it still got me satisfied, femmee . Happy 2008 is over and done with though, wasn't a good year. Hella bad happenins. From moving to a different school, to people passin away, to fams goin to jail and shit. HELLA CRAZY ASS SHIT HAPPENED LAST YEAR IF YOU ASK ME. But haayee, everybody doin they thaang, tryna do betta thangs now. I can already see some changes. Aw, i'm so proud!=) But anywhoms, Ima cut, byeee.
Ohwait!
FOR YEARS, I went to frisco wid Vy, Rolando, AK, Jason, Raygen, Gina, Jj, Monkey(Andrew), Diana, Vivian, Albert, Ben, and I think thas it? My bad if i forgot anyonee. Hella weird thangs happened! Unexpected too, ALL GOOD THOUGH. Haha, monkey was heeella onn! Well most of dem niggas were, " IM SHMAAAAACCIN!" I sweaaaar, that nigga though. Its okay, he's like fams. After frisco, we headed to Union Landing, iHOP! Awh, I hella love Julie, Sandy, and Lucy for feedingg me. =) But yeah, after ihop, we went to krispy kremes and posted there for a minutee. I love ma niggas though! Rarely kicc it wid them nowadays. It was a lonnnnngggass fuccin night, well from 5pm-4am. Long day/night! Had a hugeass headache and i STILL do! But whatevas. Aha, kay, ima really go now. BYEEEEEE.

No comments: