Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday&Saturday

Friday&Saturday thougggh, I had funn!;] I got to see ALMOST all of myyybooys this weekend. I was helllllaaaa happy, like ya don't even know. Haha, always fun wid them, never boring. BUT, I didn't get to see Connor or Kyle though=( And Aneeel! And Jalen, lol. Other then that thouggh, it was good. Yesterday, I went to American vs. Tennysons football game w/ Mollllly. And mostly kicced it wid Jimmyyy, " thuy, your my favoritest...... bestfriend" HAHA, nigga got hellaaa ghetto-ER lmfao, missed him. Well anywhos! Yeah, it was pretty crakceeeen though;] I had funnn, saw niggas I havn't seen in hellllaa ma'fkin days! And today, Lucia dropped me off at tha tmobile place, got a refill card, went to cheapchina, then to Roberts. Then chilled there w/o him! And then, uhm Brandons homeboy picced me up and went to UL, chilled wid Jenn, Vi, Van, David, Noel, Jan, and Brandon for a biiit. I saw my cousin Thon! Been helllaa days since the last time I've seen him too. Then at 6, got dropped off at Elephant bar, for MONICAS BIRTHDAY!!!!!=) <333333you girl!;] Robby is a funnyass nigga tho, haha. I saw Peti! Seaaaastar. Yeah, even though the weekend hasn't fully ended, my weekend felt longggg. Wedding tomorrow? I don't even know yet. Fukccc though, I'm sicc! My throat hellaa hurts, it's so sad, haha. I need soup, agggh. Mkay, I'm done.. I think, kbye!

No comments: