Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I don't know what to write.

I don't know what to write.. Lol, but uhmm! Okay, so shit yanoe, been FOCU$ED on school lateely! But still got time to hanggg. Always be doin last minute homework on sundays though, I needa do something about that, ahaa. Let's see, last weeek was kinda gayy so I ain't gon type bout it. I was sicc too, so it made me feel worse. Hms, anywhos. The weekend was alrighht though. Kicced it w/ Jenn, Jan, and Brandon on friday. Went to newark days on saturday w/ some oftha girlss! Got some cheap/free food when they was closing =) haha. Sam and I had some cooassssss moments though! LMFAO, " PEW PEW PEEW!" Haha, yeah insidejoke thangg! And sundayy.. I was at Mollllyyss house kiccin it wid her and yeeups. I got A's & B's in all of my classes! Yaaaay, AHAAHA.. I hope I won't get lazy later on though. Du maaa. OH, Jacobbbbs out. Elizabeths birthday is tomorrrow!! <3 and Monicas is this weekeend=) The family is doin gooood. Awyeah, me, trinh, and shayla went to shaylas bacc to school night thing. Shayla got hella "endoh" classmates! lmfao.. And billy works!! In like sf I think, nigga gets like 10 an hour for being secretary, good shit thouggh. And uh what else.. I misss Johnny! LIKEFOREEEEAL. okay, I'm out .. Lataaaaaaz.

No comments: