Friday, September 5, 2008

First time usin my sk on this!

First time usin my sk on this! Haha, fukkkcc, the last couple of days has been hellllaaa hot=( needa go tanktops and shorts shopping again! Hella lost most of my shitt.. But whatebbaa . Hm, so yesterday .. It was koo, didn't do anything cept school tho, was too lazy cus of the weather. And today, school was nicee, someone got put into the trash can, hellaa sad.. Aha science was hellla funny! Guys these days still tryna spit em stupid games. Aint workkkkin, comedy tho! But yeah, after school, fukcin everyone left hella fastt! Lol except Ahmad, but I left him .. HAH I had to walk my ass home )= hella mad! Was hella hot too, made my day heller gayy. Soo, when I finally got home, I relaxed, ate, yadaddaaa.. Charlton picced me up and went to Roberts housssee.. Chilllledd.. Tell me why Samurai Girl seems hella cute tho hahah, shit hella hot.. mk im outtt, later!

No comments: