Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ima start from yesterday

Ima start from yesterday.. K! So yesterday, Wilson, Hang, Rolando, Vy annd I went to the Silliman Center right, but fuccin their Fall thang started!=[ So yeah, we went to go eat pho at someplace in Union City insteaaad.. then went to Roberts pool. And todaay, lolol .. school was aryteee, not so bad so far. Got funnyass niggas in alla my classes so yaay!(= Ahhaa, hellaa people had to help me find my class though.. niggas be thinkin i aint no freshman! ' you a sophomore? naw you a junior ', dummbbbbb. ahah jk=]hmm.. went to american todaayy. i hellllllaa miss tha american heads tho! But too bad i only saw likee a quarter of yeah, ahah. its coo, after american uhmm, me, jenn, vy, robert, and david went to borders cus it was hella cool in there! after, went to philsssss. watched some uh ninja movie or something LOLOL.. tiring and hotass day tho! fucc, i'm tired but whatever.. kk im out!

No comments: