Saturday, September 13, 2008

This weeks hella whakc

This weeks hella whakc! Like o du ma, ugh -___- ok but anywho .. Hm, the weather been acting hella weird lately lol .. Like cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon, gaaay! HAHA fukcin Thuy Phan been copying what I wore this whole week.. First matching tops which were stripes, then scarfs, then blakc and white, then pointy white flaats?!.. Cuhraazy! Haha, she know she looks UP to me, shitt. =) and yeh, hm.. Well right now I'm at Lucs house with faammsss.. Most of em is awake, I wana go home! I'm hella bored tho, since brandon and alexx went to sleep just a bit ago.. Losers. I like schooool ! =) welll SOMETIMES lol .. Hard to open my locc, since my loccer is hella high =/ I be makin hella ppl open it for me,, lmaao .. Mm yeah, today or more like Friday, September12th.. I kicced it wid some oftha girls and sl heads! Yeahyeeayeh .. Kk ima try to find out when my brother finally wantsta go home, later!

No comments: