Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I been sicc fa hellaa days!

I been sicc fa hellaa days! Shit dU MA, I feel gayyyyy. tehe well anyways haaha uh, sunday, I went to Ardenwooood w. Jan Brandon and these two other dudes, AHAH, met up wid Jenn! Bumped into Molly and Ashley. AND BILLAL ND ORLANDO=) some of my litttle breeehs. yanoe what's hella weird thouggh, I gave Jan directions to the street next to my streeet but when they came to picc me up, they was parked like hella righhht there next to my house. I went out the door and boom! AHAH, okay well yeah.. School came, omgod, I hella didn't feel goood.. but shit, ohwelll. I don't like my integrated science teacher, he's sucha bETCH, nigga gon switch my seats one day, then send me out the next day, then threaten to give me a referral the day after. AGGH!! I didn't even do anything wrong. teheh;] HAHAAHA no im jk, foreal though. I just taalk, lmfao. Today Thuy Phan and I went to my house and ate pho(= And Tom gave me his french fries from Wendys. And Ahmad gave me his drink from starbuccs, so my 4th period thought I went hella places for lunch within 30 minutes, they was jeaaaalous;] AHHAHHAHAHA okaaay, I'm done, bye niggaroach.

No comments: