Thursday, July 3, 2008

Monica Douk(:

Its 10:05 I just got dropped off at Thuy's Casa. Walked in her room, took a 2 second nap and hopped on this G thangg. Todays the third, tomorrows the fourth(: time to see prettyyful colors. Last night sorta open my eyes, on how much others care for me and how I just take it like they dont mean nothing to me at all. Don't get all emo tho, its just how I am. Obviously if i didn't care i wouldn't respond to you folks eh? Don't take it to the Brain, neither the butt :] Once again, another Holiday without the fam(; but Thuy and Joyce are always here. Days passing by so quicklyy, cant wait to get outaa this repellent base. Ahh, first timer on this G'thangg, this isn't for me. Joyce you crazyy CUNTface. (: my daughter goes, Thuy is GAYYYYYYYY. Thanks Thuy for reading<3

No comments: