Monday, July 28, 2008

I woke up

I woke up hella early/= At 7! Because Monica went bacc home =( Agggh, yeah . I miss her! Teehee, my couusin.. nahmtawkinbout! At like 9-10ish, big mama and I went to checc out the Valero gas station up in Union City. They was giving out free gas, shitt.. the line was hellaaaaa long tho ! So me and bigmama was like aw helll naaw, we outts. Haha, and they only filled up $40 of your tank up. And It hellaaaa won't fill up my mamas. Plus, waiting in thaat line wastes hellaaa gas too . Mhmm, then when I got home.. I tried to go to sleep, BUT it didn't happen=( I was hellaaatired tho! Still am .. Around like 2-3, Me, big mama, Shayla, and "sister" Diane went to drop Diane offff . Then, went to my ortho . THEN, went to my little cousins house! I helllaa love those munchkins though, like foreal! They can be a pain in the butt, but haaaayee it's all good . I used to be one too, still can be sometimes yaknow. Ahahah; then yaaaaps. Went home, computer since then I guess. Computer, eat, phone . thas wsup =) Alrightlaaaater!


2more daaays .

No comments: