Thursday, July 17, 2008

Been awhile!

Been awhile since i've updated huh? Haha well yeah, uhhm, today, Monica and I went to f'kin Durham Elementary School to picc up Shayla ? Yeeaa! HELLA WALKING THO BLUUUHD, but I guess it's coo. At least it was burning hoot . (= Then, I met up with Vy at Brier to go to Roberts house. Kicced itt there, Roberts mama maade us foood =) Hooow nice rigght? Haha, nd then Kim came thru, chilled.. then we went to Elephant Bar, met up with the girrlssss . Aww, i missed them though, reaaltalk . But yeaaaah. The past couple of weeks, I been staying my ass home, nd I got lighter :D I askeeed around, tehee . But yeahs, got new shoes on Mondaay braaaah . Thanks Jacob! Mm, nd last Friday, I went to the movies to kicc it with some of my girls! Kelly, Jennifer, Kim, Monica, Vi, nd shieeeet. Michael camee (= Puahaaha, nd yeee . We watched uh HANCOCC! Pretty goood moviee though, ahah. Some parts were kinda scary! x) Its allll gooood tho . IMA GO CAMPING AND BOSTON! Camping from August 1st-3rd. & Boston from August 6th-27th . Zaaaaaamn, like my whole summer though, but it better be worth itt! Shit du ma.I feel GAAAY right now!/= Dont ask, kbye !



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FUCCCCCCSITTTT? ehh sadgfujtffdfjuyk

No comments: