Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPYBELATEDCOUSINVY

HAPPYBELATEDCOUSINVY <333333 ; I wished you a happy birthday yesterday but yah=) Just wanted to say itt . Haha, yeah she turned sixteeeen! WOOTWOOT, geeet it girrrrl . So yaaps, Molly came over yesterday, we chopped thangs up yaaknow. I missed herrrrr! Really tho, ahah. She stayed over my casaa . Then today, Molly, Vy, Shayla,& I went to the mall . Shopped a little bit!=) Got new thaaaangs . Damn tho, I only pacced a little bit. HAHA, but im bouta finish it up ina bit . I dont even know what I'm suppose to bring? But yeeeeee. LA TOMORROW BREEEH! for SOME reason, feeeeeeeels like im bouta be gone for hella days.... IONOWHY! Hahah .. kay, I needa go to Mollys house to picc up some stuff. Then Vys . Then come bacc home and pacc agaaain . Then wake up at 6AM and get ready. zaaaaaayum, alright laaates!

No comments: