Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My toes hurt like a biiitch!

Today, Ahmad took me to Brier to do some scoo hours, and daaaym! Tha kids there are monsters, like no kidding. They pull your hair, punch you and alla that.. Welll the little boys, they dont giva fck! AHha. They be annoying tho, but whatevas.. It was fun (= Got to design a brownie and cupcaake! Everyone loved my cupcake tha most ;) Hehee. But in the beginning, we was playing basketball and that when my toes began to hella hurt! Cus i was wearing flip-flops so yeah. =( Shit, i know i aint wearing no flip-flops tomorroow! Ahah.

Oh! And for PE, daamn, we doin ours! We got into groups of 5-6. In my group, its me, Gladys, Joyce, Alan, Ahmad, and uhhhm Edgar? OR Eddie, or Ed! Someshit, I call him homie. Well we're doin gymnastics and we're supposed to think of a routine for our groups and present it on friday and our group is tha raawest! We be doin flips and alla that.. Got other groups hella staring and copying us, thooose punks.

1 comment:

joyce. said...

we should record it when we really do it eventhough we'll all be in our pe clothes and shit, and no nigga you called him TEDDY today HAHAHAH.