Saturday, March 14, 2009

I had a good friday.

Yesterday was friday the 13th and dzaaym, it was good (= Had a rally at scoo. After school, This one dude, Bary or Berry took Donovan, Russell, Joyce, Gladys, and I to the hubs, saw three fights. It was preeetty crazy , but there was toooo many heads there which made it hella hot! After that, we went to Russsells to post. Oh! And there was a fight in front of Russells house, so i saw four fights all in one day. Aha, two of dem were hella outa no where tho. But its good. Was there tha whoole day though. . At first, it was fun, then boring, then fun, then boring. Yaknow, hella went bacc and forth. But the fun parts were the FUNNIEST I SWEAR! Could die laughing. Never knew those guys were that fun to hang out with. Hehe x) No offense! Haaha i would go into details bout my day yesterday, but I'm hella lazy to type hella shit. Anyways, today is saturday. Yaaaaay =))

Kk laatas!

No comments: