Sunday, August 24, 2008

IM HOMMMMMME=)

IM HOMMMMMME=) Mmmk! So, thursday night, yeah I stayed at Mollys. Then on friday, Molly went to her asbtraining thang, so I went to Jennifers and kicced it w/ her and Vi .. Fuccin made bombass cake tho!(= And that night, went to a party in San Leandro. Haha, on saturday, we (Molly, Jennifer, Sam, and I)went to Southland mallll. Met up wid the nigggaz. But yeah, they ain't got nothing there tho! Only shoes I betcha, but I didn't look for shoes.. should have tho. Then that night, went to anootther party. It was coo!=) Then on sunday, which is today, we went to the hubb to kicc it and pay for my phone billlll. Fuccin hotass weather tho. But yeah, IM FINALLY HOME(= tehe, and got a surprised visit from someone I love verrrrrrrry much! ain't gon say who, but she my coussin tho. Aha <33333 K, im out! Laaaaate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: