Friday, August 29, 2008

Haha,

Haha, I'm so bad at updating every day or every other day! But whatever=) Okay, so it's been HELLAAAAAA hot lately! Du ma, I stayed home the whole day today and cleaned+ catched up on my sleep . And it's friday too, ahah. All good. Yesterday, I saw VY!! =) Was HELLA happy, ahah.. Hella funny when we saw eachother at the corner of my street tho, fukcin cat. But yehs! Last night.. Molly, Trinh, Kim, Huong, Tina, Sunny, Thi, Thien, and Ngo went to Nhi's house in frisco for a party. First time there, pretty cute place she got tho. Aww, Nhis a college girl=) AHA, tomorrow was suppose the bonfire but it got cancelled last minute. So BBQ INSTEAD! at one of the homebooys, yayuuuur. KK im out. buhbyees.

OHYEAH AND I HOPE MY FATTYS HAVIN HELLA FUN AT CAMP!!!=)

No comments: