Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot ass weaather!

Damn, i hellaaa aint even tryna get daark though. Agggh, i'll try to stay away from the sun the best i caan=) Caaan't wait til summer!!!! Mmm, even tho i gots summer scoo, i still can't wait. AHAHH. And schools tomorrow, spring break is OFFICIALLLLLLY over=( Heellaa gay! Shit, whatever. Schools coooo.. sometimes. I don't even got anything ready for school though. My binder is somewhere around the house. My bacckpacc.. yeah, only use it once in awhile. And my bags, are like around my room. Maan, it's been over a year that i lived in this house and i'm still too lazy to post up pictures and shit. only got like five thangs posted up. Uglyassss room though!! Ohhhwelps, fina move soon anywaays? Ugggggh! Either some place else in freeakmont, or moving to gaayward. Iun even knoow yet, fuccck!!!

No comments: